So you’ve got your blog, you’ve got facebook and you’ve got twitter and you’ve got google plus. You do three blog posts a week and you tweet/facebook/G+ one pre-prepared message and one spontaneous six days a week. (on sunday you shut your computer in a cupboard, turn off your phone and walk in the countryside until your sanity returns ready for monday again…)
Frankly it could drive you nuts posting all that lot, but luckily there’s a solution – I tried all the systems I could get my hands on but truly, I believe this one is the best solution:
According to Pingdom, HootSuite rules the roost; of the 96 brands with a Twitter account indexed in Interbrand’s top 100 global brands list, 20 used HootSuite, including H&M, Tifffany & Co. and IBM, in the survey period.
HootSuite allows you to:
- Schedule your tweets and facebook/G+ posts in advance so you can put them all together at the start of the week (or month – I’ve seen it done…) and forget about them the rest of the time.
- Automate your blog -> social media connection so that every time you create a blog post it appears on twitter/facebook/G+ etc.
- Post messages in one go across twitter/facebook/G+
- Create ‘streams’ that display the facebook/twitter/G+ feeds of people who you think are worth listening to. You can have several of these streams for different categories ie friends, clients, colleagues etc.
- Cope with as many twitter/facebook/G+ accounts as you like. When you run five blogs like I do and each has a twitter/facebook/G+ account plus I have a personal Linked In account… Basically Hootsuite is indispensable to me!
Best of all you can sign up for a free 30 day trial!
Seriously, I only recommend stuff that I use myself and am happy with so if the above appeals to you then give it a try!