Creates an email link from the shortcode that spam bots don’t find. By default it uses your wp admin email but you can specify as parameters either:
- ‘name’ (for the first portion of the email before the @ symbol)
- ‘addr’ for the full email
- ‘display’ for what the link should actually display in between the <a> tags.
If your wp-admin panel email (check your General Setting panel)
is: firstname.lastname@example.org then
- => email@example.com
- => firstname.lastname@example.org
- => email@example.com
- => info at freedomonlineservices dot net (but linked to the actual email!)
Note you can also set the ‘display’ option to an image tag if you use single quotes.
See this live here: http://www.freedomonlineservices.net/pluginshowroom/emailme-plugin/
Download it here: emailme